Coming back

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Well I'm jumping back on the Sw band wagon. And I'm terrified about going back!!

I lost 4.5 st and I'm up 1 st since I left so looking at 3.5at total loss now I reckon!

I left in dec as my head wasn't really in it anymore!

But I'm ready to go back!

But feel completely embarrassed and ashamed! Has anyone one else returned to their group after leaving?! X

About a million times, and I'm welcomed back with open arms every time - don't worry about it, much better that you're going back now rather than when you've put everything back on :)

About a million times, and I'm welcomed back with open arms every time - don't worry about it, much better that you're going back now rather than when you've put everything back on :)

Thanks!
My c text me and was friendly so I feel ok about going back.

Plus I'm going back for me to loose and that's gonna get me back through the doors anyway! Xx

I now have to warn my C I'm coming back as I've quite and rejoined so many time but she's always welcomes me with open arms! Going to do it thins time I'm really focused but its all about a mental attitude an before I really wasn't there. Now smarter how
Many times you join it will click one day x

Aw thanks everyone haha!

And nope no kittens were harm by my return lol!

Xxx

Im going back to class on wed and really nervous too! Used to go with a friend but shes left too and going it alone i know ill be fine when i get there just hard to get through the doors!!

x

Exactly it's that first step and I'm trying not to think about it?!

Xx

Well I'm jumping back on the Sw band wagon. And I'm terrified about going back!!

I lost 4.5 st and I'm up 1 st since I left so looking at 3.5at total loss now I reckon!

I left in dec as my head wasn't really in it anymore!

But I'm ready to go back!

But feel completely embarrassed and ashamed! Has anyone one else returned to their group after leaving?! X

Dont feel embarrassed Hun, I'm sure thousands of people have been in the same boat as you. Me included lol.
Im rejoining my class on 1st May after my holiday xxx

Back