Coming off lighter life to WW

melarnz

Silver Member
I have lost 7.5 stone on lighter life and am now fed up. I think I'm ready to start eating again and have done WW before and liked it. It has been a while since I have done it, could someone tell me what the plan is like now, and how the fuller for longer thing works.

Also, has anyone else swapped from a vlcd to ww? How did you find the swap?

Congradulation on your massive weight loss!! You must feel brilliant.

Sorry i cant advice you on the fuller plan or swapping from vlcd to ww but the ww points plan is really good and i doubt it changed much from when you last did ww.

Sorry cant advise on the swap from vlcd to ww but just wanted to say well done on your weight loss. You look fab.

I did from CD to WW then R.C lol now back on CD for the final push lol.!!

but once i started counting points i was fine didnt touch carbs thou for 2 months.!

I sts for a long time.!! but worth moving over to WW to maintain.!
I am 5 lbs to go too be 10 stone then will count points again! ooh keep drinking the water thou x

Well done you.x

Well done on your weight loss so far!!!

The fuller for longer is all about eating enough low calorie snacks or managing meals so you are fuller for longer! Its all about healthy eating rather than eating junk food :) Learning to maintain a satisfactio state! Carrots, cucumber etc all things we can nibble on for zero points!

Hi, I'am a fellow LL'er. I have lost about 3 stone and would be happy to maintain or lose another stone. I started ww a couple of days ago and am soooooo nervous about putting the weight back on. Good luck

Thanks Guys!! Really dont know what to do....i thought i might get inspiration from reading this thread too!!

I lost stone and half healthy eating, then did cambridge as needed to lose weight quickly to be refered for ivf. Did ss for 4 weeks and then week at 810 and week at 1000(moving up plans on cambridge), and lost another stone and half. Have now just moved to ww this week and appear to have lost a couple of pounds. Only thing I would say is I think it was useful to a couple of weeks of moving up plans before ww as introduces food and carbs slowly, so have not had a weight gain.
Good luck whatever you deciede

Hiya well done on your loss - brilliant. I have come over from Lipotrim after losing about 5st on that but just lost my mojo and willpower to do such an extreme diet much longer - kept nibbling and had to change to something like WW or SW, and chose WW as it has better portion control. However I did not do a proper refeed and as such put on 2lb but hope to have a good loss at the next weigh in next week.

Nice to see you here good luck with the rest of your journey

Back