Coming over from Exante! Already lost 3st so on the final stretch.

BuxomBarrister

Hi everyone, I bought some S&S packs last week and have tried quite a few now - WOW so much nicer than Exante! LOVE spicy spaghetti, mushroom pasta and chilli con carne. Love the bars too (although Exante ones are bigger and more filling). Also LOVE we can have four packs! Hooray!! Sooo.. after a (successful) maintenance break I am back for the final furlong :D

welcome! and well done on your losses so far!

ive never tried exante, but lots of people seem to come over from there and prefer this...

good luck for the last push :)

Welcome :) Sns really is great doesn't feel like a diet because it tastes so nice! I also tried exante but swapped over, been on Sns for 6 weeks now!

Hello! Congratulations on your 40 lbs loss (and maintaining that loss over the last few months - very impressive).
Hope SnS works out well for you - definitely tastes better than exante.
Very interested to see that you have chosen to lose your last few pounds with a VLCD (I had been wondering about what to do after this 'phase' in terms of getting down to my ideal weight and reluctant to give up this diet that works so well!).
Anyway, good luck!

Well first weigh-in tomorrow although I only started half way through the week. Had a little peek yesterday and was 10st5lbs so a little loss would be great! Hi Zeke! Yes I decided to use a VLCD for the last bit because nothing else works as well or as fast. I am the sort of person that needs quick results!! I also know I can stick to it far better than a traditional diet in that it gives you no room to mess up, it's so straightforward!

Well a 1lb loss which is fine given I've only been back on for a couple of days. So pleased to have managed to maintain over Christmas and new year so I could have been started from a much higher point!!

Back