Coming over to join you all in LT land

Loser85

Gold Member
Afternoon all,

have my appt at 2.30 to see the pharmacist and collect my packs etc. Have used LT in the past so thankfully dont have to watch the video thingy again!

A wee bit of background for you..... i've always had a problem with my weight from childhood to adult. I was never seriously obese but was always carrying that little bit extra. Moved into my own place with my fiance in 2002 and my weight just ballooned. I gained around 3 stone in 5 months. Lost that with WW and fell pregnant. After my daughter was born i suffered with severe PND and all i did was binge and sleep. I went from 15 stone to 23 stone in about 18 months. Faffed about for a couple years and lost 3 stone again taking me to 20 stone where i found Exante. Got down to 17st exactly just before xmas last year and stopped for a break. Never got back on track with it and have gained the 3 stone i lost due to binging and erratic eating. I plan to use LT to get me back on track and whilst doing so will be thinking a lot about why i binge and find my triggers etc. I will not let this happen again, i cant.

Well... thats my story (abridged version believe it or not!). Hoping to get to know you all.

Lisa x

Wishing you much success on your journey! As you know its not an easy one, a mindset change is a definite must! Just focus on your goal and remain steadfast. Best of luck.

Hi Lisa, welcome to this end of the forum :) lipotrim really does make you think about your relationship with food and you really get to know yourself overtime and what your triggers for overeating are. Take it week by week and you'll get there with the rest of us :)

Best of Luck Lisa with your lipotrim journey :)

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words :)

I know the first 4 days are going to be not nice but if i can get past that i'll be fine. I need to do this now running out of excuses. My OH is considering using a VLCD to give him a boost. Can only help.

Will be starting Saturday and more than likely all vanilla shakes. Hot, with coffee. Yum.

Good luck Lisa

I have struggled with my weight since childhood. LT has been my lifeline over the last 6+ months. You can do it!

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Back