coming to end of week 4 and...

*lesley*

Silver Member
i don't know whether it is because i am getting sick of the shakes but i keep forgetting to eat breakfast and now dinner.
Anyone else forgetting to eat or just going off shakes? :wave_cry:

I only had 2 shakes today.... but feel I should have had 3. I havent drank enough water either which is naughty. Just see it as medicine lesley.... I think you're probably finding it harder because you havent been weighed. Stick with it.... and I'm sure you'll have a great weight loss soon!! :) (when is your weigh in day??) Please let us know how you get on x

Just see it as medicine lesley
You're right, thats what i need to do. Feeling deflated the past 2 days but a bit better now been weighed again. lost another 9 pounds so just 1 pound short of 2 stone. Damn pound, lol!!!!
Hope you getting on okay x

You're right, thats what i need to do. Feeling deflated the past 2 days but a bit better now been weighed again. lost another 9 pounds so just 1 pound short of 2 stone. Damn pound, lol!!!!
Hope you getting on okay x
I'm 3 pounds short of losing 2 stones... I sooooo want to cross that line lol

You have to be careful not having your shakes, the shakes contain the protein that is necessary to keep you in ketosis, so no point undoing your hard work if you haven't even cheated!!

Back