Commitment diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by newbeginnings14, 18 April 2014.

1. So after being thoroughly depressed and fed up not wanting another fat summer unfortunately that is what I'm going to get. However I am committing the rest of the year to slimming world. I'm just over 16 and a half stone at present and go away in aug. I'm hoping to have two stone off by then but I'm now in this for the long haul. I could sit here and say I've always been fat and yes Ive been on a diet for the last twenty years but now I look at those photos of me at 18 and think bloody hell I was hot what was I worrying about. I realised that I'm going to waste my life on a diet and will die on a diet if I don't change and I feel the lightbulb has turned on. I'm starting in the morning as I'm already out for a meal which has been pre arranged but then that is it here is the line __________________________ the past twenty years has been drawn under it's the end. Onward and upwards !
  2. FatAssasination

FatAssasination Well-Known Member

Welcome! And All the best!

This is a great place.... Whenever I feel like I may slip up or need to rant off over a food diversion tantrum - this is the place!!!

3. Thank you and great name !!!!! Had my meal out so planning tomorrow Slimming world magazines scattered everywhere
  4. FatAssasination

FatAssasination Well-Known Member

I've always said best way to success is organisation!

I always fail when I haven't a plan.

Hope you enjoyed your evening x