Complete Plonker!!

Alia

Silver Member
Today was my WI and I've been dreading it all week as despite not being 'bad' all week the scales have been showing a huge gain - at one point a stone :eek:

I had to for the first time run and weigh as its my eldest daughters 17th birthday and also my kids school production so I went early before class had officially started and got weighed early.

I was totally resigned to my consultant gasping in shock at this huge weight gain and me standing there with nothing to say except I dont know why. I stood on the scales and as expected although not as bad, 9 and a half pounds on!! She was really shocked and asked me how did that happen and as I dont know I could n't say anything at all. :cry::cry:

As she started to write it down in my book - we have the card system but it goes in our books too, she said to me, Alia you have n't gained 9 and a half pounds, here we go its more I'm thinking - you've lost 9.5 pounds!!!!! All week I've not looked at the stones, only at the pounds so did n't notice that I'd moved down into the next stone bracket!!!! :D:D:D
In my favour though the consultant did the same thing!!

So tonight I got my club ten and my 4 stone award although I was in such a rush I did n't take them so I'll collect them next week.

I feel like such a plank cause I've been on a bit of a downer all week cause of thinking I'd gained so much and not knowing why!! :p:p

fab keep it up whatever u did x

That's amazing! very well done to you - I bet you couldn't stop smiling :)

thats fab-wonderful news x:talk017::bliss::happy096::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::0icanfly::woohoo::party0011::bunnydance:

Congrats you must have been grinning from ear to ear all night!

LOL!! That's a classic :D
Congratulations on your phenomenal loss!!!

Wow, that's amazing! With losses like that, you'll get to your Christmas challenge target in no time!!! Congratulations!

That's fab Alia -well done on those awards!

Lesson to learn - get off your own flippin scales!!!! ;-)

Wow well done Hun!!!

However, I have to agree with Jaylou...stay off your scales at home missy! :)

xx

You plank ;)

Fantastic loss hunny - great work!! And I've just noticed from your stats that you're now into "one"derland - keep it up!

You plank ;)

Fantastic loss hunny - great work!! And I've just noticed from your stats that you're now into "one"derland - keep it up!

what's 'one'derland hun :eek:

Thanks so much every one, thanks so much, have to say it does feel pretty good :)

Back