Complete Plonker!!

Subhanallah hun, that's amazing! It really helps to have one positive thing come out of nowhere and close up your week. I'm sure you'll feel all the more better now, knowing it's possible to achieve anything even when you don't put your mind to it :)

xxx

Jazak Allah hun :)

That's absolutely amazing! Well done!! You should treat yourself to some new clothes/shoes to celebrate such a fantastic loss! x

OMG, that is AMAZING!
So VERY well done ♥
Truely an inspiration - what a shame you can't share HOW you managed it! lol lol
Thank god your C was paying attention to the stone number as well as the pounds! lol But OMG - how on Earth could you not FEEL you'd lost so much? And in seven short days? hehehe To think you though't you'd gained 9.5lbs....so in the space of a few seconds you kinds lost almost a stone and a hald, if you know what I mean!? heheheh

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK - and work out WHY so you can help us, too! xxxx

All I can say ladies is I've been eating more than I have ever eaten in my life but the right things and its clearly working.

I eat alot of melon every day, not water melon, cause its superspeed food and things liked baked beans, kidney beans, rice, fruit and quorn too.

I never use my syns on things like chocolate or biscuits, if I want treats its things like alpen light bars, snack a jacks, soleros and so on - trying to get out of the chocolate habit and its working because I don't even fancy it any more.

At first I did restrict the amount of food I was eating and the weight seemed to come off slower, now I've upped it its coming off faster.

I love that this story has such a happy ending!!

That's absolutely amazing! Well done!! You should treat yourself to some new clothes/shoes to celebrate such a fantastic loss! x

I don't need an excuse to buy clothes or shoes, I do it all the time, I can't even begin to tell you how much I have :eek:

Crikey Alia - 9.5lbs!!!!!!!!!! Big fat hairy wow for you missus!!!!! And there was you thinking you'd gained :-D

Congratulations Alia, so pleased for you :)

Well done xx

Wow, fantastic loses for the last two weeks .. well done!

That's a fantastic loss, well done you must be very proud :D x

Onederland means that your lbs to target starts with a 1, not a 2 xx

hun I just noticed you are in Leeds, what class do you go to?

Fantastic news, well done. LOL what a super mistake to make...

Back