1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Race for Life

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SexyBecks1, 29 June 2009 Social URL.

1. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Well, I successfully completed the 5k race for life yesterday. I know I wanted to do it in less than 1hr and I managed to do it in 46min 34secs. I was so pleased with myself. I did speed walk 4.5k of it then ran the last 500m. It was a great feeling. Next year though I do plan to run or jog the whole thing. Roll on 2010.....

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

well done!!!
    hope you raised lots of money too
    daisy x

4. SexyBecks1

Thanks Daisy. How long did it take for you to do it? Did you run or walk?

I have raised £175 so far.

5. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Well done Becky you must feel very proud

6. SexyBecks1

Oh I do RC. My finish would have been better if my top wasn't falling off my shoulders, I was worried that something might fall out during my sprint finish!!!!

7. lucylastic

lucylastic Well-Known Member

Well done Bec - it's a fab charity. I did it last year - seeing everyone's messages on the back of their t-shirts made me boo my eyes out for most of the race!!! Congrats on a fab time :) x

8. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Well-Known Member

Well done SB, thats brillant, all for a gr8 cause as well, i bet you are sooo chuffed, wow, i would love to do something like that (only once i have lost more weight, lol)

9. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

wehee well done xxx

10. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Congrats Becks, what a wonderful achievment and for the most worth charity, you have every right to feel totally proud of yourself!!!

Jez
    xx

11. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Absolutely brilliant. Well done. And next year it will be a 5K RUN!