completely new

hey everyone! hope all is well in Atkins land.. day two for me and so far iv had
B- 2 smoked bacon rashers 1 scrambled egg
L- small tin tuna, lettuce leaves, some olives and mayo
and half my body weight in water lol

so you'll be getting more green leaf veggies in for dinner then love.

ok like cabbage and spinach anything else? i see people have had sugar free jelly can i have this? with a little cream? i havent had anything sweet in 2 days im pulling my hair out!

hey hon :) hows things today?
yes sf and double cream is ok. or atkins bars? (shush Jim)

OMG i hope i dont binge on jelly and cream tonight!! where do i get atkins bars? im in Belfast and have yet to see anything Atikins here :(

Lol dont have too much! Boots sell them if you have a boots near you?

there is a big one in the centre of town i might pop in over the weekend..
i know what my bf will say when i come in with double cream in jelly "you cant have that what kind of diet is this" lol hes already questioned what i eat with a "that cant be right" look on his face.. he says its going to back fire and ill end up like a hippo lol

There's a big list of allowed veggies on the stickie's love.

Lol re the hippo. make sure its sugar free jelly love :)

yeah thats what loads of people eat x

Do you have the Atkins book Minx? You really should get it and read it - it makes everything easy.

Any big tesco or sainsburys will sell Atkins bars, and Boots on Royal Avenue has them right at the top of the escalator. They're evil though and they slow weight loss for lots of people - my advice would be to stick to strict induction for at least 2 weeks! :eek:

hey waterworks.. iv ordered the book wish it would hurry up im doing peoples heads in on here! i might skip the bars for a while but they are handy on the go

Morning Minx. :)

Morning :D

Mawnin'!

Back