Completely Off Topic: Japan

SummerRain

The stories and pictures coming out of Japan are breaking my heart :( When will this country get a break?!

An earthquake which they were prepared for. A massive tsunami. A very scary ongoing nuclear situation and now they have found bird flu in chickens and over 62000 have to be culled.

People have lost everything, generations wiped out. I am so sad for them all :(

I agree it's horrendous , it must be like a ongoing nigtmare for them all , it puts our issues In to perpective tho, n really makes you appreciate the good fortune we have most of the time , my best friend is battling cancer at the moment and evrything else just seems irrelevant when I'm in her company , then when I have a bad day I think I'm hard done too ! You have to give your head a shake n remember wot we have got , we may be a bit overweight bit sumwhere sumone is fighting much bigger battles than we could ever imagine , wow wot a start to the day !

It makes you wonder if we (humans) are being punished for our wreckless behaviour towards the world we are lucky to have, or even for the way in which we treat each other.

Back