Completely off topic. what do you think

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by JustForMe, 6 May 2009 Social URL.

?

Male or Female shoes?

1. Male

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. female

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

this seems really stupid but i need some opinions

if you saw these shoes on ebay would you say they were male or female?!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Male..though I'm picturing walking on a beach in Thailand or somewhere. And theres no WAY my Hubby would wear them! LOL!

4. mommyB

mommyB love it

i think male too

5. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

they are males, theyre my step dads and i sold them on ebay. theyre dr martin ones and quite expensive and the person that bought them sent me this message.

received sandlels today, sold as mens, but look like womans,took to local shoe shop who said she thought they were womens. won't send them back not worth it. give to charity.

am i too easily offended?

6. cah-ching

cah-ching Well-Known Member

They look like mens shoes ... and they look worn .. were they?

Anyhow, they are deffo men's sandals. He's a twat. DOn't be offended, cos if he really was he'd have sent them back to you and demanded a refund.

7. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Yep defo men's shoes, they dont look anything like womens sandals?

x

8. Prosecco

Prosecco Well-Known Member

Im undecided I think possibly both!

9. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

The buyer was a twat- why send a message like that! Did they see a picture of them before they bought them- if so, then they're just being snotty!

10. 2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z

2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z twin banded

yup deffo mens shoes, the buyer prob a tranny lol, just ignore the comments the buyer made, there probably wearing them right now :D

11. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Well-Known Member

Me too lol. Well if buyer was expecting a refund they wouldn't mentioned giving them away. Unless a bit dim. People, who have em! :D