Confession box

I've been off plan since Christmas Eve evening. Back on track now.

This time next year I WILL be 4 stone later and these past few days are not going to change that x

i went to weigh in on wednesday before xmas and had lost a pound even though id had a maccy d's and mince pies with sqirty brandy cream i was determined to be good all over xmas then xmas eve the buffet came out i had even made some slimming world stuff but mother went to m&S and bought some yummy stuff like cranberry and brie parcels etc so i went downhill from then
then xmas day i must have drank a weeks worth of syns plus sausagmeat stuffing and remains of xmas eve buffet and kettle chips.
Then i got home boxing day popped in sainsberrys on the way back and bought a feast lol and vodka and then today i was being good then out came the brandy cream and family size mince pie
so tommorow im starting again and hope i havnt caused to much damage lol who am i kidding

I had a few nice but naughty things yesterday as had friends round, a healthy Christmas dinner apart from the pudding but didn't eat all my dinner or pud and today had some peanuts and some pizza so tomorrow I'm back on plan so the damage is minimal on Weds. I lost 4lbs last week so if I do have a blip this week I'm not going to get upset with myself like I did the other week when I gained for the first time, ok it was only half a pound but I'd been very good.

Hope everyone's damage is minimal or non-existent

iv had
5 slices of white bed, all with real butter and marmalde
scotch eggs
crisps and dips
chocolate brownies
double thick cream
christmas pudding
christmas dinner, and secounds
quality streets
whole box of lindt
giant choc buttons
celebrations
a chicken tikka masala, with a whole plain naan
crunchy nut bites
mince pies

and a whole lot more.

i feel frickin awful. . in all sences, iv over eaten, so im bloated heavy and sickly.. and i know most of what i ate was not needed.

i weigh in wed but am GOING to get back on plan 100% tomorrow.

lol @ fern, I couldn't list mine, the forum isn't big enough. I've just polished off a tub of pringles so that they're out of the way for tomorrow >.<

i have been really bad this week! off the plan for over 4 days but i am going to good this week i have two days to make a differance! WI in on wednesday this week and is normally on a thursday. lets hope i can do some damage limitation today and tomorow. good luck everyone for the new year lets all be slim xx

Weighed in at boots today i'm +4. (which makes me target +3) i wish that i would weigh in as that on wed but i expect to show another 2 lbs maybe?

6 lbs and il be happy. nothin i cant fix and will be totally warrented

Back