confession box

one confession from me, theres no amount of money in the world that would make me eat a kfc.
this is very severe girls, but if you ever need anything to put you off kfc, look up PETA's secret filming of a KFC chicken "farm".
thankfully i'm not really into fast food or takeaways and never have been, but seriously, i think this will put you off! i wont post a link, as its very distressing, but its there if you want to look for it.

so, i've asked the boy not to buy me an easter egg, hope he comes home from work (a very expensive designer shop) with something i might like!!! fingers crossed! if he gets me an egg i'll be gutted! x

"end of the day its a bloody chicken". dont you think chickens deserve to be treated better and have their lives ended in a humane manner?
cant imagine theres much more i can say to someone who looks at a video of clear abuse of an innocent bird and still wants to eat it.... strange indeed! x

i can understand anyone who wants to protect a chicken! theres alot more human suffering going on in the world and conflicts but no, dont help them help the chickens that are farmed for food

one confession from me, theres no amount of money in the world that would make me eat a kfc.
this is very severe girls, but if you ever need anything to put you off kfc, look up PETA's secret filming of a KFC chicken "farm".
thankfully i'm not really into fast food or takeaways and never have been, but seriously, i think this will put you off! i wont post a link, as its very distressing, but its there if you want to look for it.

so, i've asked the boy not to buy me an easter egg, hope he comes home from work (a very expensive designer shop) with something i might like!!! fingers crossed! if he gets me an egg i'll be gutted! x

I told my fella the same...got a massive bunch of Tulips..Very nice indeed!!!!x

There is a lot of cruelty that goes on with animals, i have never watched any of the things your both on about and i dont think i want to from the sounds of it!! Did anyone ever watch that thing on bbc a couple of years ago where they killed and cooked the animals live? they said it was all done humanely but it didnt look very humane to me!!

I am not going to watch it , but it dont take much for me to hate meat as it is. Im borderline Veggy as it is lol !!
I hate KFC but had it to keep my husband happy.

Back