confession time

Morgawr

Silver Member
I am a serial diet swapper. When I do SW I want to do WW and vice versa. Hence I tend to disappear for a while then come back.

I have recently started a new job (part time so hours are quite different to what I am used to) and have realised that when I get home I don't want to spend time propointing a potato (for example).

Don't get me wrong propoints does work, but when I am working I like to be a little more free and easy with my food (so to speak), so I have re-signed to SW online.

I promise however that if at some point down the line I have a hankering to try propoints again - I won't disappear again.

Anywho after all that hello (again to some) and to all the newbies, and good luck to everyone.

I think to most important thing is to find something which fits into your lifestyle & something you can do forever. For me SW ticks both boxes.;)

Agree with Michelle above, it doesnt matter what diet everyone else does, and whether its the most amazing diet in the world! If you cant follow and stick to it, then its not for you. SW personally, fits into my lifestyle and allows me to eat and eat and eat, something I love doing!!

Good luck hun x

I didn't get on with WW when I tried it..
I don't like that once you hit your points limit for the day you can't have anything else, even if you're hungry.. ( well you can, but only the stuff that had no points.. )

with SW there's no limits and if you're hungry, you have lots to chose from..

Im a massive fan of WW and have lost a decent amount on it. I enjoy the portion control aspect of it as SW there isnt any and i get to the stage eventually where i just pig out on carbs! But then i love that on SW i can ignore my scales! Its a minefield eekk! I am however, a swapper so i do try WW then when i get stuck in a rut come over to SW and when this stope working or i get bored ill go back over!
As long as it works :)

I was a calorie counter. Never tried ww. Slimming world is a strange place for me! No actual counting. But calorie counting made me psychotic! Constantly running numbers through my head and not knowing what I could eat (besides a salad) when I went out to eat was horrible. I find sw easy and something I can do for life. Do whatever turns u on! We're all headed to the same destination. So we will all still support u if u return to the dark side! Lol

Back