ProPoints Confessions of a Foodaholic

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by MISSAMC, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MISSAMC

MISSAMC New Member

This is my first post and hopefully not my last. I started weight watchers about 8 or 9 years ago and since then i have lost, gained, maintained, lost some more and put on more than ever.

After some weight denial and my wedding next year i decided i needed to make a change im back at weight watchers again....but im struggling the pressure of actually having a goal is making it harder for me to be consistent and everytime i feel hungry i find i am obsessing over food.

I am noticing that as i get older (28) its harder to loose weight i feel even more self aware, and extremely self critical and find that you get into the perpetual cycle of feel rubbish eat rubbish.

Im hoping that i can share my experiences with others and talk to like minded people who understand the difficulties and most of know that im not alone in a supermarket with my damn calculator.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. caroliano

caroliano Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Best of luck and don't worry you are not the only one in the shop with a calculator ;)

4. skinnymintobe

skinnymintobe Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(20.32%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Best of luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.