Confessions

Caress

Silver Member
It's been a while since I was last here, because with what's been going on, I'd have felt like a total hypocrite giving advice and encouragement when I've been stuffing up so badly.

The truth is, the past couple of months and particularly this month I've not been doing well. Actually to say that is a bit of an understatement, I've been completely off track, I've been comfort eating, totally off diet and I'm ashamed and embarassed about what I've been doing. However I think the only way I can truly get past it and get myself back on track, is to be honest, upfront and admit to what I've done.

Been a rough time lately all in all, my relationship broke up on my birthday, he forgot about it, I didn't even get a card, which caused a huge argument, I dumped him, but always with the hope that we could work things out, after all we've been together on and off for 5 years, always managing to sort things out, splitting up again, round and round in circles. Well without going into huge detail, it is over for good, circumstances dictate it, there's no way back, it couldn't work anymore. I only found that out on Monday, it's a bit of a kick in the teeth, hurts very much, but I have to come to terms with it.

I started going off track a couple of months ago, having a bit of extra chicken on my salad, a little bit more fish, some more salad, extra milk in my drinks, so much so that my losses slowed to a crawl,I started avoiding weigh ins, having excuses not to go, (sorry Nicky) On my birthday it got worse, I went off diet, been eating bread, bread and more bread. Which started the whole cycle, eat, feel lousy about it, so eat more.

It's gotten to the point, that I've pretty much thrown £500 away, 2 months of the diet, no losses, I may as well have burned the money. So as of now, I'm 3 days in to 100% SS. I'm back in ketosis, I'm finding it difficult, but I have a new mantra..

I think about the food I have in the house (sausage rolls last night) and I repeat to myself, £500, £500, £500

So this is my restart, I've had 2 months of peeing about with it, I HAVE to get on it, lose this weight, after all I'm almost half way there and this is it.. As Nicky said, it's time to poo or get off the pot (she didn't say poo though).

The good news is, I lost 5lb this week, after just 3 days.. 5lb to go and then it's 7st lost, I plan on hitting that target next week.

Well done on getting back on the wagon... i'm sorry to hear you've had a rough time lately, you have done amazingly well so far you just need to keep going xx

Well done for realizing what you have done - thats half the problem!
I sneakily eat something.. then kid myself that i've done really well that day.

Sorry about the problems. Problems suck but it always gets better so chin up babes!!

well done for your weight loss so far - hopefully wasting £500 will make you realise how much you need to do this.. it will cost less in the long run!!!

i have faith in you..

the journey has began.

have fun and keep glugging!

x

Bless you Andrea :) Sorry to hear you've been having such a dreadful time lately and struggling with your eating :(
Well done for stopping the cycle, getting back into ss and losing another 5lbs :)

Great to have you back Andrea and sorry to hear what a rotten time you have been through lately. Sending hugs and loads of positive vibes xxx

Welcome back hun!
sorry to hear of your troubles, but you are back on the straight and narrow now! and well done to you.
anyway, get back to motivating me please! lol
i've missed following your progress!!!!!!
xxx

I'm so sorry to hear you have been having such a rough time recently:cry: It really is no wonder your diet took a back seat for a while - but it sounds as if you have turned a corner and made that first step back to the new you.

You are doing brilliantly and you are an inspiration to many of us on mini's - well done:p

Take care and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you reach your 7st goal this week:D

So sorry you've been having a rough time, as everyone else says it sounds like you've sorted it and are back on track! hurrah! good luck for the rest of your journey. x

you can do it!!
no more thoughts of sausage rolls, just the new slimmer you!!!
i'm starting again today after messing around for a couple weeks so lets raise a glass of water to our re start!! cheers!!

on the crap bf front - dont worry, he's probably not worth it anyway.
you'll find someone who truely deserves you for you. xx

well come back hunni, good luck.xx

dont worry hun just remmeber you have failed untill you stop trying :) you can do it your already half way there with all your determination
we will all be here for encouragement etc good luck
xxxx

Back