Conflicting data on Mild Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce!!

I think that maybe part of the confusion (asides from the '09 Directory and website providing conflicting info) is that some people dont make it with the milk as written in the cooking instructions, and isnt that the reason its syn'ned at 0.5? I always make it with only water - it really makes no difference to the taste IMO.

I think that maybe part of the confusion (asides from the '09 Directory and website providing conflicting info) is that some people dont make it with the milk as written in the cooking instructions, and isnt that the reason its syn'ned at 0.5? I always make it with only water - it really makes no difference to the taste IMO.

In the new 2010 directory that's the proper syn values for 120g packet excluding milk & butter in it's dried form.:eek:

Ooh err, well I say. Im wondering now if I should really buy the 2010 book as mine is from last year. Cheers for the info OSCARSMUMMY :)

It changed from free to half a syn quite a few months ago and it was talked about on here at the time. The problem with relying on the directory is that it is out of date almost from the moment it is published. It's not the fault of SW but because manufacturers change recipes and therefore the synvalue can sometimes change as a result.

Last edited:
I always thought it was free too. I guess if you add tub of quark, veggies and eggs and shove in the oven each portion would be well under half a syn...so you wouldn't need to count it then! X

Back