Confused a bit

Charmed1

When I joined yesterday we were told we couldn't do red or green days only extra easy but not being a big meat eater the green days do suit me but on here I can see red and green day posts

Can you pick daily which option you want to do I like the green because I think you can have 2 b choices or am I reading it wrong

Thanks

That's right,1-2 a's and 2 B's on a red or green day. Yes you can just choose daily which plan you want to follow xx

Our consultant always recommends that newbies start with EE as its so easy then try the others once they've got their heads around it

Yep do green. I dont know why they push ee so much x

Thanks everyone I feel much better about it now I can choose x

Consultants always recommend that you start with EE, but it's wrong to tell you that you can't do red or green! How are they going to stop you?

Anyway, those two plans are in the book that the consultant has given you!

It proper annoys me this! I know time may be a factor, but I really do think they should mention red and green in the new members talk. It is not a one size fits all. The beauty of S W if the flexibility of all three plans. We all have different tastes.After a week I decided to do red and green as I couldnt get on with ee. I had done S W in the past so knew the other plans inside out. For newbies this could have put them off S W altogether. I really think they should promote all three plans, and how much better would marketing be if they say "3 flexible plans to chose from, suiting every taste"!! Sorry rant well and truly over (climbs down from soap box now) :)

You can follow any of the 3 plans, as long as you stick to one a day lol, The consultants should promote all 3 as they are all good and what suits one won't suit another anyway! Good luck for your first week :) xxx

My consultant supports all plans, not had the new member talk with her mind you x

I'm a newbie and wasn't told about the red and green plan either. She said to do extra easy first. I'm curious to see if she mentions them this week

Well I'm having a green day today and I do feel fuller than yesterday I'm even going to get off my pie sized behind today and exercise

Xx

My consultant mentioned the red and green in my welcome talk last week but recommended we all (6 newbies!) started on EE but if we want more info on the other plans then just to ask.

Consultants always recommend that you start with EE, but it's wrong to tell you that you can't do red or green! How are they going to stop you?

Anyway, those two plans are in the book that the consultant has given you!

That's interesting - signed up again yesterday with two friends and we were told NOT to do extra easy in the first week and to get our heads around the red and green!

I joined on Tuesday and was told not to bother with red or green and just go with EE as its easier to follow but luckily my mum was a SW consultant many years ago so I already knew about them. I really don't see why it's so hard to explain all three- its pretty simple really. I think EE is easier to follow when you have a family to cook for but it's no less complicated to understand if that makes sense?

I've done Green exclusively since I began as I'm a vegetarian. To be honest I can see why Consultants only talk about EE to brand new members though as to bombard someone with all three plans at once might be a bit overwhelming on their first night. That's no excuse not to introduce Red/Green to members in the following weeks though. It really is fantastic having a choice of all three plans.

Last edited:
Back