confused about 1/3 superfree

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by I wanna b a loser!, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. I wanna b a loser!

I wanna b a loser! Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(18.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World-green days
    I'm doing green days cos I'm vegetarian. The last 2 weeks,despite following the plan to the letter and being very active I've only had 0.5lb losses at WI so I made the decision to try the 1/3 superfree rule where I can but I'm abit confused. For example...for my tea tonight I am making a veggie cottage pie (quorn mince,cottage pie packet mix,onions,courgettes and carrots) served with petis pois. Apart from the quorn mince,potatoe topping and the packet mix,everything else is a super free food? So will the meal pass as a 1/3 super free??:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    petis pois ( and all peas ) aren't superfree, they're just free.. same as sweetcorn...
    your carrots and courget are though so if they make up 1/3 of your food by volume then it counts..
    you could always try cabbage or spinach on the side, or add mushrooms or peppers to your pie for a bit more added super free..
    or a fruit salad for afters...

4. I wanna b a loser!

I wanna b a loser! Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(18.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World-green days
    but petit pois has the ss symbol next to it in the directory,is super speed something different to super free? Told you I was confused lol

So...pudding (as long as its fruit) counts toward making up the 1/3rd then?
    Thanks for the reply :)

5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep super speed is different to superfree.

Superfree foods are all fruit and veg, apart from peas, sweetcorn, parsnips and of course potatoes (sweet and white)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.