Confused :( can someone help please

Madison

Hi there,
Just wondering if someone can help. I've been using my digital WW calculator for ages now and then came across the paper version that I had a few years back. Anyhow, I started checking different foods with both the digital and paper and to my horror I'm coming up with different point allowances for same. In fairness it's usually just a half a point or sometimes a point but I'm just wondering which would you go by. I presumed the digital one would be more accurate as you're imputing the exact calories and sat fat. Any advices gratefully received xx

I use digital as it's quicker and rounds cals day fat and points up, paper ones as good but I'd always air on the side if caution and go with the highest points x

Many thanks for your reply. I've just found to my delight M&S count on us sea salt and malt vinegar baked crisps. For the pack it's 85 cals and 0.1g sat fat. With the digital calculator it's saying 1 point (yahooo) but with paper version it's saying 1.5 points for the pack. They're absolutely gorgeous. Will have to refrain from buying though as think they could very easily become an addiction :p

The paper ones cant be as accurate as its all rounded up or down. Stick with the digital one

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking the same myself. Surely digital has to be more accurate. Off to M & S with me this lunchtime!!

Back