• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

G'morning everyone.
As some of you may already know im planning on joining weight watchers next week. I rad nearlly everything on there website, iv also found some that id like to go to. On the website 'find a meeting' some of the locations have an announcement saying stuff like 'tues 10am opens 4/01/2011' does this mean its a whole new meeting so it will be everyones first time together? Also is there anyway i can contact the person running certain meetings or do i just turn up on the day :confused:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
The announcements around this time of year mean that the meeting will reopen for members to come along on the 4th Jan - most meetings have a Christmas break of two weeks, so it'll be an existing meeting, but in my experience everyone is very welcoming and I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Just turn up on the day and time and I think the leaders talk through the plan in more detail at the end, they will take you aside and just go through the initial talk through of the plan :)

Hope that helps and good luck!