Confused

Sharpalina

Hey guys,

Looking at everyones stats in their signatures and that, I see some peoples Weightloss steadily decreases as wks go on, but then some people jump back up to a loss of 7 or 8 lbs on there 5th or 6th week. So im wondering, How does this happen? If this has happened to you can you remember, Is it because you exercised more that wk or drank more water? :thankyou:

everyones losses are different can depend on many things such as weather, water intake, time of weigh in, totm etc

For me, I have no idea. I don't question the LT wisdom, I just know it works and am very grateful for it :)

I've not done anything differently from one week to the next!

I don't think the losses are even over seven days. I have noticed quite a few people being sad over a small loss 1-2 lb but then the following week it is bigger 5-6lb. I think the losses have 'fits and starts' which is why you only weigh once a week. Maybe monthly losses are more steady?

Once, I remember thinking I had not lost one week but then a day after a (proper) toilet visit [yes I am being careful with my wording !!] I lost 4lb in two days..with an overall loss of 6lb that week ;)

I think everyone is different & you need to take into account many things like how much the person needs to lose (bigger people have bigger loses), how much exercise you've done, how much water you've drank, totm, all these things are a factor.

Cool thanks a million everybody for ye'r responses :)

Yup, cant add much more!!

The losses vary so much :D xxxx

Back