• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Confused!

Hi Guys, sorry to be a pain. Not sure if Im being extra thick but still a bit confused.:confused:
Im desperate not to fail. Day 4 of Xenical. So far so good. I initially started off following a low fat slimming world diet but realised that although the meals were low fat, I wasnt keeping track of the fat content. I then decided to forget about slimming world and concentrate on the calories and fat.
I was a bit disappointed with the xenical website so bought an Alli book. Is it ok to follow this, despite being a smaller dosage than Xenical? It recommends I have 1800 calories which is probably more than I have being eating the last few days.
Anyway, thanks for any advice I receive. Will be so chuffed if I can make this work for me. I know it does work as your weight losses are amazing. :)
Apologies for repeating myself as I have posted a couple of messages already, then lost them.:eek: Just finding my way around the site.
I cant believe how stupid Im sounding right now,lol. I am sensible, honest! Obviously having an off day.
Jackie x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
We all get a little confused by all this so don't worry about it! Slimming World should work fine with the pills, as long as you are following a low fat diet there is no need to obsess about counting the exact grams etc. Stick with it, it does work!

hiya i also started on the 4th feb im confused to so ive just been eating food with less than 5% fat
have u noticed that you need to wee loads i do ive had none of the side effects though so far but ive been good with my food, i am desperate to loose weight now i just wanna be a size 12 or less lol and ill be delighted
i cant figure this website out yet either lol how do u put ur goals on ur signiture ??????????

Hiya, good to know Im not the only confused one, lol.
I'm also peeing loads but nothing dodgy at the other end yet. My husband works away and is hoping I have got rid of all my 'wind'by the time he returns.
As for the ticker I got my sister to do it as my attempts failed. Hopefully, I will be able to update my 'huge' weight loss' on wednesday.:)
Good luck. Have a good week.
Jackie x

Yeah I've been fine on them managed to put the tucker on but I cheated and weighed myself it's done no good though coz my scales keep saying different amount grrrrr so I'll go to boots on Wednesday and do it there x what sort of stuff have u been eating x