Considering joining. Not sure what's included?

~Lucky~

Hi, I'm considering changing from SW to WW (when the new plan comes out) but I'm a little confused about what I'd included when you actually join? Am I right in thinking that the website and the classes are completely different entities and you have to pay for both separately? Do you actually get enough info to be able to calculate points just from classes or are the extras really necessary (calcs and things like that)?

~Lucky~

I am sure the new plan will work the same but I have always received enough to work everything out myself without the website. I have always bought the shopping guides but I think last time I bought one was only a few pound. They do a monthly pass now (not disimliar from countdowns) where you pay £19.99 a month and that gives you esource online which is a lot better than sw online and the meetings. Or you can pay weekly at the meetings and pay I think it is £15 for 3 months on esource. But it honestly isn't needed. The plan has always been fine to follow with what you receive on your first week. I am rejoining next week and planning on the monthly pass again as it is better value!

Thanks, that's great. I'm usually someone who jumps in head first with these things but I think i'll wait until the new plan rolls out.

~Lucky~

Back