Step 1 Sole Source Considering ss+

Joshellie

Hi, in need of some advice from fellow CWP peeps. I've been on SS for 16 weeks now & lost a whopping 4st 7lbs which I'm super happy about :) I have another 1st 7lbs to target & must confess am wavering a little, I'm considering SS+ & wondering how people have got on, maybe you've been in a similar situation. I'm not ready for 810, I would like to get another 7lbs closer before I move on that far. I guess what I'm most concerned about is that a) it'll slow down my losses & b) I might get to enjoy eating too much lol I had my 810 break during at Xmas & whilst I stuck to 810 with the exception of Xmas day I did find that I could have happily thrown in the CWP towel so to speak lol But I got back on track. How have people done loss wise on ss+?? I need to keep going, I've done so well, I never thought I'd lose this much or stick to it for this long, I never even anticipated wanting to get to 10st 7lbs in the first place my original target was 12st...but thats here & i have a new goal :) All advice welcome x

Back