Considering trying JUDDD

journojuls

Hi everyone. After reading all of your wonderful posts I am considering trying this. I have tried literally EVERY diet in the world and I just can't seem to find the commitment. I did lighter life last year and lost 3 stone. It is the only one that's every worked for me but I really can't face going back to it again because I felt rotten and it put a major dampner on any social life! I've tried weightwatchers and slimming world but after a few days I started thinking, ok I've done the diet is it over yet?! So I thought JUDDD would be a good one to try. Does anyone have any advice or words of wisdom?
Journojuls x

Hi Journojouls.
Welcome to the clan. I dont know how many people are actively Judding apart from myself and MrsJMC and I know that Shanny is starting on Saturday. I have posted to a thread called Judderers weigh in to see if we can get some peeps who are on JUDDD to post their weight loss, and I have a JUDDDD diary (along with lots of other people) which you may feel useful.

I myself have tried a few diets and I had reached a plateau and that is why I am giving JUDDD a go. this is my first week and I weigh in on Friday. All I would say is give it a go. start with a down day, and honestly it is nowhere near as bad as you think. Give it at least a week, anything is worth a try? good luck, keep me posted on whether you go ahead.
Karen

Hi Karen
Thanks for the reply. I'm heading off to Lanzarote next week so I am going to wait until I come back. I have the book on order from Amazon and I actually feel very positive about this. Its a shame there aren't more people doing it as it is great to have some support but we can support each other! As you say, anything is worth a try and it certainly seems like it would be ideal for me. I will keep you posted as soon as I'm back from hols. Good luck with the weigh in, hope it goes well.
Julie-Ann x

Back