Considering

Lottyfern

:rolleyes: Hi I have read all about lighterlife and it sounds like this could be for me, I have a question is there anybody out there that has or is doing it in the age range of over 50 I have dieted for many years and when I was younger it was easy as I've got older its getting harder so would love to no how over 50s or doing on it :wavey: Lottyfern

Hi Lottyfern, welcome to the site.... Im not sure if anyone is 50 or over on the diet but if there is Im sure they will pop on over the day.
These diets are pretty easy as long as you do them 100%, you see quick results too which also helps you stick with it.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do !

Hi Lottyfern,
I don't know if anyone in that category comes on to minimins but a few members of my group are definitely in that age range. They were telling us how much harder it got to shed the weight after menopause. They are doing brilliantly and one lady has been able to come of her blood pressure medication after 4 weeks.
Lx

Yes!

Hi.
I am doing this diet with my mum who turned 50 this year. We both have been doing the diet for 7 weeks. She has lost 26.13 lbs and I have lost 26.32!! We started at the same weight too. I am 26, so I reckon the diet works the same for ANYONE. Also, she has cheated three times and I haven't at all!

It's the best thing we've ever done and i know mum feels the same.
:)

Hi Lotty

There are a couple of women in my group who are over 50 and they're doing really well on it.

Cath

starting LL

:) Well Ive decided im going to do LL after reading all your messages on here. I will be staarting next wednesday 9 may
I cant wait (dos that sound sad LOL):sigh: There is a lady at my work that has lost 6st she loooks amazing:) so i just hope this will work for me as i also have 6st to lose. I love reading all your messages on here

That is so brill Lottyfern that you are taking the LL plunge, you won't look back. I was as excited as you to start it and remember being on a high after my first meeting. The only thing I will say is that the first few days can be tough and you just have to stick it out - it does get alot easier though! So good luck x

thanks

Thanks for the encouragement well need all I can get :)

Over 50

Hi Lotty,

Go for it! I'm over 50 and heve been on LL for 9 weeks. It seems to make no difference - on this diet everyone loses weight regardless of their age.

Good luck!

Back