constant after taste and smell? - do you?

rosie mae

Hi Lipotrimers... now that my energy is returning a little and i have been back on Lipotrim for about a month, i am experiencing a constant aftertaste, its a bit metalic, and salty, and well not nice.... does any one else have this, also i have a strange smell, of Lipotrim coming out of my pores.... does anyone have that too.. or am i weird...?

Well the metallic taste is your body being in Ketosis so while it is a very yucky feeling it is a great sign that you body is burning away the fat! I have started to keep a toothbrush and toothpaste at my desk as it can get overwhelming at times and a good brush fixes you up for a few hours(brush your tongue as well as that is the culprit of the taste/smell). I have not noticed any type of smell myself but i really do not have a great sense of smell at all unless it is quite strong.

Also, Your signature is one of the quotes that is keeping me going :)

e

Last edited:
Yep, just as Eiregirl says. Also the smell of Lipotrim coming from your pores is also Ketones, which is great. I secrete ketones from my pores too. It's costing me a fortune in perfume and Listerine ;)

thanks ladies, i use a tounge scaper every day, which i would take on a dessert island with me, it is so awful how much gunk comes out of your mouth... ugh..

sorry but i am now on the GL diet as the lipo made me feel too ill towards the end, good luck to you both, it served me well.. but sometimes you need to listen to your body... and mine was screaming at me... i hope to see you in the GL forum soon... take care x

Back