Constantly peeing!!!

haha!!! I sure hope i can do something with it! Although, my dream job is either a police officer or prison officer .. so we'll see! hehe

Ahhh my boyfriend is a prison officer. I have to admit, as dangerous as my job is to make us wear stab vests, i hate what he does more! I love him for it obviously but not a week goes by where he's not got some sort of injury or even worse, he ended up in hospital last week! It's awful! Really admire you for wanting to do that hun!xx

Did you notice when it was coming up to totm not so much peeing? slowed down today and due on thursday. feel well bloated and not wanting to drink. Previously ive been peeing like a racehorse :D

I'm exactly the same Debz! I was 2.5 litres down sat on the tube on the way home asking myself why i've only been to the loo twice today! Ooooo i never thought i'd say this but i'm actually glad of totm, lol!xx

Hope it doesnt affect my weigh on on thursday first week and i wanted a good loss to spur me on!

for me - totm hasnt posed that much of a problem at the minute - i am losing quite consecutive numbers so hopefully it wont mess with you too much honey.

And louize - my bf thinks i am crazy for wanting to be a prison officer and whenever i mention it reminds me of how dangerous it is! lol

Thanks. Fingers crossed.

I try and drink my water while in the house and able to get to a loo, although I visited a friend the other night for the first time in years and felt all I did was run to the loo ! It was even worse as it was a small flat and toilet was next to living room and I'm sure they could hear me peeing like I had the bladder of an elephant :8855:

haha cru!!

lol :)

Back