Constipation

NN89

Sexy Member
I've only been back on SW for 2 days and ALREADY i'm constipated!! I'm gonna to try and drink more water, do some excercise in the morning, and maybe have an extra HexB and count it as syns...but blimey! When i first started in april i remember having the same problem, why's it SO common with the SW diet!?

I was just going to say about the fruit & veg. It only seems to be green where you have loads of carbs & no veggies that people get this problem!

I'm doing a day each, i've done green and have had an EE day today...and its red tomorrow, i go in that pattern to get some variety!

Im having wayyy more roughage than I have been eating, I know how to get rid of the constipation and how to deal with it, but why is it so common on the SW diet?! Argh!

I can't say I've ever had constipation that I remember in 6 years of doing SW.

Are you having your B's?? How much water are you drinking exactly? It should be 2ltrs + ... I drink 4ltrs and stick to mainly green and i probably go at least 3 times a day.. I have never had Constipation with Slimming World ...

i probably go at least 3 times a day.. I have never had Constipation with Slimming World ...

OMG!

ive noticed since ive been on SW that my belly seems rumberly (swollen, sore) like i need to go the toilet more, its a bit embarrasing , exspecially in work when my belly rumbles

Does anyone else have this problem?

im going to cut out yogurt, alpen bar, and corn crisps as one of those could of caused it, not sure

anyone else have this?

Drinking plenty of water, and eating lots of salad, veggies and fruit should help you.

OMG!

ive noticed since ive been on SW that my belly seems rumberly (swollen, sore) like i need to go the toilet more, its a bit embarrasing , exspecially in work when my belly rumbles

Does anyone else have this problem?

im going to cut out yogurt, alpen bar, and corn crisps as one of those could of caused it, not sure

anyone else have this?

It depends.... If i have too much pasta i tend to get this.. Im not sure bloating and swelling could blamed on an alpen bar.. As i said before.. Lots of water!! Usually Potatoe makes me go!! Large jacket lots of salad with loads of beans should clear you out!! X also make sure you are having your B's they help xx

I have the same problem not that I was ever very regular tried more water and just need to pee a lot more . I am goinfg to try a colon cleanser at the weekend see how i go after that :(

Thats supposed to be really good for u !! Let me know how it goes! x

if you eat lots of fibre and roughage and dont drink anough you get this problem . i go through stages like this and i just make an effort to drink more.x

Rice is known to constipate you, it is the first food we give to children when they have had diarrhoea. For me, Quorn bungs me up every time I eat it regardless of fruit, veg and fluid intake xx

Back