Constipation?

cddietgal

Sorry not the nicest o subject girls I know sorry but no-one else to ask:(
I am on day 4 of the tablets and have kept well within the 5fg fat rule and haven't had any of the side effects at all.I have however just had my highest at meal so far and had about13g of fat (not over 5g per 100) Thing is I haven't been to the toilet now for 3 days. Would it be wise to take a senocot tablet tonight or not?
I am working at 9am and am again panicking like crazy about getting the side effects at work.
Thanks xx

Hey hun, I have read past posts (when I 1st joined the xenical board) and there are posts about people getting constipation on xen and they seem to be fine with taking a laxitive such as senocot.

If I were in your shoes I would take one as not having gone for 3 days can't be making your tummy feel too good.

It is a common problem when you first start Xenical until your body adjusts. Your meal wasn't above the 15g rule, and well within the 5g rule so you have nothing to worry about. Take something mild to get things moving as it were!

KB

thanks everyone xx

make sure you eat enough fibre in your diet. i think its a common thing with the tablets, and it does settle down, but you also need to make sure you still get enough of the other things too (like fibre)

Hi Kes
could you be a cheeky b*gger and ask you to look at my diary and see what you think about the amount i am eating.
many thanks cdg x

of course you can... dont know if i would be of any help! but i will go and have a look!

After reading this I am think I might be "blocked" as I haven't been for a few days!!! I feel okay though.
Perhaps I'll wait a day and then maybe take something?

xxxx

I took some senecot but I've still not been properly. I guess it may take a few days for my body to adjust to my new diet too.

Back