***CONSTIPATION***

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
I have been reading a lot about people worried about constipation, so have re copied an old thread:

I know we have a lot of new people on here, and there has been a lot of talk/advice about being aware of constipation....

LT have their own product fibreCLEAR (it was £4.95 a tub through your pharmacy last year) which works for some but not others.. You can add it to your shakes or your water..
I don't know if you are aware of it, but you can contact LT yourself and get a free sample so at least you can try it and see if it works for you.. The phone numbers are:

England, Wales, Scotland - 0800 413735
Ireland - 00353 (0)43 33 31969

If it doesn't work for you, a large amount of posters use psyllium husk either from The Spiceworks, Spice merchants of the worlds finest spices & herbs, or from the same company via Ebay (e.g Item number:230745839957).. The only reason a lot of us went through Ebay rather than their website was because Ebay ended up being cheaper, but double check this is still the case if you decide to order.

Please do not ignore this problem or feel embarrassed on here (we have had many many "poo" threads!! lol) as it can lead to serious complications, including one poster who had the beginnings of a prolapsed bowel, and had to come off....

Hope that helps x x

Well said Su...

I remember my first Poo post lol

Nice to see someone I recognise straight away...

Hiya hun!! How are you doing???.. I see today was your start day, how is it going? I really struggled to get back on, but feel a bit more positive... I see your goal date is August.. You will easily make that! I remember how determined and committed you were first time round.. Nice to "see" you again hunni.. Lots and lots of luck x x x

I'm fine thanks, although I was better last week while eating lol

It's always harder getting back on this... I don't know how long I'll last I'm just taking every day at time until I've done a week... Then I can say a week at a time !!

I have very little faith after so many false starts...

I'm strong today all has gone well, i'm starving but I'm trying to embrace the hunger feeling as losing weight and success lol

Ask me again how I am in a week lol, I could go on and on like ariston!!!

How are you getting on Hun ? Xx

Back