Continuing to make a change...

Deezer

Gold Member
Helloooooo....

I'm new to this part of the forum but not minimins...

I have lost about five and a half stones with the Lipotrim forum and i'm now going to try a healthy eating regime as i am enjoying the exercise i am now able to do....

I love my running now and hope that combined with a low(ish) carb diet and plenty of fruit and veg will keep me on the right track.... Filing that i'll be back on LT for the final stint....

I have fallen off the wagon the last week or so nd i think thats partially down to not keeping a diary.... sooooo.... here i am....

Day one!!! Weight 219llb..... :(

Breakfast: Lipotrim vanilla sachet in coffee
Lunch: Tuna, humous and 3 ryvita
Dinner: Home made cabbage and beef stew (No potatoes)
Snacks: 1 apple
Water: 3 Litres
Drinks: Coffee(3)
Exercise: Walk dogs twice.... approx half a mile each time

Running in the morning... rain or shine!!!

Dee

xxxxxxxxxxx

good luck you've done great so far :)

hello you, whats with the sad face by the 219 ??? that does not deserve a sad face you !! xxx

hello you, whats with the sad face by the 219 ??? that does not deserve a sad face you !! xxx

Yeah you! Turn that frown upside down - you've come SUCH a long way. Be proud! :D

Dx

I just want to be under 200lb!!! I'll get there... X

Of course you will, and more to the point you'll be a fit and healthy runner too!:D

Hi this is Davinas diary....

Davina isn't here at the moment..... But please leave a message after the beep.....

Normal service resumes on the 27th!!!! ; )

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!

x

Day one....

Lunch: Lipotrim vanilla sachet in Tea
Dinner: Mackeral and salad
Snacks:
Water: 3 litres
Drinks: 3

Using up my old LT sachets to give me a headstart lol.... Get some of these party pounds off lol....

X

Hello you!! Hope you have had a brill Christmas.
Well I've decided to get back on TFR, just deciding whether to start Jan 02 or wait until after a girls day out I have planned on the 14th I'm kinda desperate to get back on it and not drinking didn't bother me before so leaning more to the 2nd but we will see.
Damage over Christmas was 3lb on so not too bad at all. Also noticed I've gone from sweet toothed to savoury which i think is the lesser of the 2 evils lol!! Off to a gig and a big night out on Friday so thinking that will be my last big blow out. Then aiming to get 14lb off but might change it to 21 I'll see how I feel once I'm into it.

So any new news with you? I hope you had a fab guilt free time over Christmas and have a fantastic new year when it comes. P xxx

I put 4lb on last weigh!!! But not worrying about it too much.... I reckon its NORMAL to put on a bit of weight over Xmas isn't it!!! So i'm not weighing this Saturday (She says!!! Ha) and the Sat after i'll assess the NY damage..... I toyed with the idea of going back on TFR.... But i Know i wouldn't stick to it.... So for now (Till i run out of shakes) I am having 2 shakes and a meal.... Enjoying my NYE and then January the hard work begins!!! x

Lunch: Turkey sandwich (Lol) On wholemeal muffin!!!
Dinner: Chicken Fajita, no oil, 1 WM Tortilla and reduced fat sr cream.
Snacks:
Water: 2 Litres
Drinks: Coffee(2)

Lunch: Tuna, humous and 3 ryvita
Dinner: Stilton and spinach omellette (1 yolk!)
Snacks: 2 roses.... DOH!! Lol...
Water: 2 Litres
Drinks: Coffee(3) 1 peppermint tea

You'll be under 200 before you know it :D Good luck!

Soooooo here i am... checking in.... Xmas weigh done!!! *Hangs head in shame!!!* Lol... But i've had an amazing Xmas/NY..

So tomorrow is Day 1!!! Looking forward to getting back at my Plan.....

: )

Welcome back and good luck!

Good luck :)

How you doing lovely? I hope you had a wonderful Christmas & New year. I'm using up my left over shakes and toying with the idea of going back on TFR but if I can shift my Xmas gain in the next week or so I might just continue low carbing it. Oh decisions decisions lol. Hope you are well. P xxx

I'm doing good hun.... I'm having 1 or 2 shakes a day and then a meal!!! Just till i run out!!

I toyed with the idea of TFR but i dont think i could do it!!! My heads not in the right place... I'm going to try low carb/GI and my running and see how i get on in Jan.... I can still do a few weeks if i need to!!

Loving the running.... Its amazing how you feel after!! How are you sweet!!?? x

Back