contraceptive mini pill

got2bslim

Hey guys

I had my 2nd baby 5 months ago :D so i went to the family planning clinic the other week and because i was overweight they suggested i went on the 'mini pill' rather than the combined pill :sigh:

i have been at slimming world for about 14 weeks now and found the plan absolutly fantastic and i have lost over 2 stone already, however since startin on the 'mini ' pill i have been feeling alot hungrier and just feel like eating all the time :(

Has anyone had this problem?? i dont want to ruin how well i have been doin as i still have a long way to go with my weight loss , when the diet says u can eat as much free food as needed is this really true?? i am really worried cause slimming world says to not go hungry but i worry the weight will stop coming off...

eat untill your full hon, thats all i can recommend, if its free its free.. and i always say its better to over eat on free than it is on crap..

i eat massive portions and the wieght hasnt stopped coming off for me..

x

Thanks Fern xx

i am on the mini pill and have lost weight on SW - and i have been on it the whole time.

Good luck, perhaps the increase in appetite is a change in hormones from changing pills.

I find often its quite good to google the brand you have been put on, and read up on some of the yahoo questions about it - i had a bit of a worry with my current pill as my periods became completely irregular - and i found that this was a totally normal thing on my brand of pill.

xxx

Back