Convert to Harcombe

Hey everyone!! I've been following THD since end of April and lost 12lb!! I still can't get my head round the food we can eat, I find the more fat I eat the more weight I lose! Ha ha!! My hubby's been doing it the last 2wks and has lost 13lb!! It's just an amazing eating plan, I've never looked and felt so healthy!!! How's everyone else getting on? X

Hi Vicky I've started THD today I badly want to get over my sugar cravings,I'm sure I am hypoglycaemic. I did slimming world last year,lost 3.5 stone then got stuck. I left SW and put on a stone and now I really need to get t off. My mate told me about THD and she lost a stone in the first week. I'm just hoping I don't get withdrawal symptoms too badly but am going to be positive. Here's to getting through the next five days!

Hi Vicky. I've been trying to follow the diet for the past couple of weeks but sugar has slowly crept back in. Can you give me an example of your days food? One of my problems is I get bored at work and want to snack. I think I need to start from the beginning again. x

Hey guys, only just saw your replies. I don't get notified when people respond to my posts. Well, since my original post I've been very up and down but hoping by posting more on here it'll keep me on track! My typical day is strawberries & Greek yog...meat & salad with THD mayo...then more meat (maybe curry, bolognese, chilli etc) with Cali rice, roasted veg or salad. I don't need to snack anymore which is good. I stick to fat meals as they keep me fuller for longer and tend to lose more this way. How you guys getting on? X

Back