Converted to WW !!!!

shazza2971

After thinking long and hard I have decided to ditch the cd diet as it kept making me feel ill to try WW.

I had my weigh in yesterday and to my dismay, I had put 7lb on in one week transferring from cd to WW. I hope this is all water, I don't believe it can be fat as I haven't over eaten, perhaps its just my metabolism.

I do know I have alot to lose and initally I wanted to do it fast, so thats why I had choosen CD, but I couldn't get to grips with the no food part.

So I have decided to try eating healthly and change my terrible eating habits.

1 day gone and I have stuck to the points, only had 19 yesterday, like to keep a few for the week end cause thats when I might sway a little.

Had a great cheesy mushroom salad for my lunch yesterday, was only 2 points too, delicious, and pasta for dinner. was a bit hungry about 9pm, but I had a drink of diet coke and then went to bed.

Lets hope today is as good.

Hi there, my friend is doing the CD and she finds it really difficult not to have a sneaky meal every week, I just think it is brutal not to eat actual food!! Thats why WW is realistic you can save your points for a treat at the weekend or a night out and not feel like a total FAILURE having them!! Hope you do well....good luck!!

Hi Saz

Welcome to WW. I tried CD to, but had to stop becuase the shakes and soups made we really sick. It got to the stage where I couldn't even put a shake close to my mouth without feeling sick. CD is really tough, and definately doesn't suit everyone.

I hope you get on well with WW. I'm really enjoying it, and love that you can eat a bit of what you like, and that you don't feel deprived at all.

Just shout if you need anything, there will always be someone around to help you.

Take care
xx

Hi Shazza! Im an ex CD'er too! I couldnt manage the no food lark! Its much easier on ww to enjoy your food and count your points.

I have my first WI on Tuesday so your not too far behind me. Good luck!

Wow how many ex-CDers here??
I tried CD for a few weeks but messed around so I started WW yesterday too!

My last WI at CD was 11.6 - then I had a week off and got weighed in last night at 11.12!! So I know EXACTLY how you're feeling! :cry:

It's so nice to have food again.... I'm having 18points for my first week then onto 19 next week.

Lets hope we have a HUGE loss next week to make up for our bad cross-over! ;)

I'm going to create a new ticker for myself and new goals to signify my new beginning!

Good luck girlies!! xxxx

Hi There Shazza & All,
I'm a former LLer and joined WW yesterday, my first day so far has been good, bran flakes for breakfast, and soup for lunch but going out for a meal tonight so hope that I can manage to control myself!!!!
I did LL properly this time last year and lost 4.5 stones, loved it but didn't get to goal, went on holiday and couldn't get back into it again. I've been messing around trying to SS again but heart hasn't been in it and its very expensive!!!
Have had a few really bad weeks, my eating has become chaotic again and have managed to gain a bit back so thought I'd give WW a wirl!! Joined using the monthly pass thingy in the hope that it means I'm committed to go every week and the free website tools are fab, so far so good!!! xx

Thanks guys for all the support, I too can not believe how many ex CDers there are. Lets all lose the weight together. I am sure we can do it!!!!!

I am going to try and keep an account of my day to day experiences to help me and hopefully others.

So far so good today, only had 7 points got steak and baked spud for tea, 1 hour to go I can't wait.

if anyone has got any low point treats to share, feel free to let me know.

I currently like the marshmallow wafers they are only 0.5point each, great.

Hi there, and good luck. I've been back on the wagon for about 10 days now and it's sort of going ok apart from my slight mishap today with some cake!

I looked at doing Eurodiet but just didn't fancy going without food.

It'll be great when we all hit our targets.
:)

What's the eurodiet bubblegum?

a lipotrimer here!! Switched to ww four weeks ago and really enjoy it.. and enjoy the food!!! :)
Best of luck getting to your goal and any questions just shout!!
This is my second time doing ww.. I lost all the weight and maintained it for 3 years before becoming pregnant - don't know why I didn't just go back to ww rather than lipotrim but like you, I wanted it gone.. FAST!! Don't know why but I only averaged 2lbs a week on the lipotrim so REALLY not worth doing for me!
x

Didn't do too bad seeing as we went to the pub last night and everyone came back to ours after.

Had saved up some points and had 20 left which was needed as I had had a few drinks and a chinese, however I amazed myself and was very reserved and didn't go mad.

Weighed myself this morning and I had lost 5lbs since Wednesday, some of that must be dehydration from last night, but still I am very impressed, thats nearly as good as my first weight loss on CD.

Just had a mushroom omelete for my breakfast, yummy. Just got to think of something to have for my lunch that will fill me up, any ideas? like pretty much everything
(probably why I need to diet!!!!!)

Is everyone else doing ok?

Ummm lunch what about a jacket potato huge salad and some tuna or prawns ? ...
Or ummm big bowl of 0point soup with some toast or even chunky 0point soup with a jacket ....
Sounds like your doing great :)

Jacket sounds yummy pixie, thanks

you seems to be doing well too, not far off your goal for your friends wedding. Well done

Another converter here, been WW'in for 2 days. :)

Hi Shazza

Sorry been delay in replying. Couldn't get near the pc now dd has finished exams as she's surfing all the sites we banned!

Eurodiet seems to be very like Lighter Life but slighty less restricting. Some Daily Mirror readers are doing it and I was reading about their results.

Mushroom omelette sounds yummy.

Back