cookie and cake recipies!

lisa41948

Hello all, Does anyone have any slimming world cookie or cake recipes??? I want to make my partner a sweet treat b4 he gets home from work!!! i have chocolate chips, coconut, honey, plenty of eggs, golden syrup, cherrys basically everything! Thank you everyone in advance xxx :D

I am making this cake below - will let you know what its like - took me 3 minutes to whip up - now its in the Microwave!!! So excited!!! Chocolate cake yummy yummy :D

SW Chocolate Cake

100g All Bran cereal
250ml boiling water
2 eggs
6 heaped tsp of drinking chocolate
½ cup sweetener

Serves 6
3.5 syns per a slice

1. Pour the boiling water on to the All Bran in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Add the eggs, drinking chocolate and sweetener and beat the mixture until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. Put the mixture into a 6½ inch round plastic tub or other suitable microwaveable dish, smooth the top with a large spoon or flat knife, and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
4. Turn the cake out on to a plate, cut into 6 slices and enjoy!

this recipe was in the little book just deserts that came with this months magazine.

chocolate chip cookies'

makes 18.
syns per cookie on all plans 3 1/2

6oz/170g self raising flour
3oz/85g low fat spread suitable for baking such as flora light.
12 tbsp sweetener
2 1/2oz/71g chocolate chips
3 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
1 egg yolk

1. preheat oven to 180c/350f/ gas 4.
line baking sheet.
sift flour into a bowl add spead and rub into flour till resembles bread crumbs. sprinkle over the sweetner and mix.
2. add the chocolate chips fromage frais and egg yolk, stir then knead with your hands to form a soft dough.
devide the mixture into 18 portions and roll each into a ball. place on baking sheet and using the back of a damp fork, lightly press down to form cookie shapes.
3. bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or untill golden. remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool before serving.

Thank you Chell, Will try that tomorrow nothing else to do with all this snow!! The chocolate cake i made was lovely, next time i am going to add vanilla essence to see if that makes it sweeter - it came out soft, and tasty if ur a fan of the 'Weetabix cake' you'll love it xxx

Back