Cooking for others?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kellybeeb, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

Is anyone else cooking for other people? I am finding it quite easy i was dreading it at first, not that i dont think what im cooking looks nice and smells good but i dont want it.

I am cooking a chocolate cake for a friend and every time i got a bit on finger i just wiped it off, noramlly when i make cakes i make a cupcake tin so i can eat it without ruining the cake.

This diet is amazing i never thought i could just leave food alone for so long!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou22

loobylou22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(23.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    That is really good! I really think i would struggle doin a chocolate cake, especially as mine taste so good...he he. I have my oh and daughter to feed and it was so hard when i 1st started but i think im getting used to it now, i did a gorge (well it smelt) beef borginion last night, and was so tempted to steal some, but i keep thinking of losing ketosis if i cheat. its not like other diets where one mouthful wont matter, wel thats prob y i am where i am.lol.:)
    Lou.xx

4. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

The only weak ish moment i have had is icing the cake lol but the smells of food dont seem to make me want to eat, like i made this heinz jar of mediteranian tomato bake this and i was sniffin it for ages not cos i wanted to eat it it was just a nice smell lol!

5. THAI CHILLI

THAI CHILLI Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I know what you mean lol, me too I'm cooking for 3 people and the 1st day was really hard but now I'm ok apart from tasting if the salt is ok or not

6. loobylou22

loobylou22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(23.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oh yeah, i av to av a little taste to make sure its ok for my baby, i hope thats allowed. ha ha.xx

7. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I find it wasy too, made my family a lovey dinner and wasnt tempted at all - i find it a pleasure cooking and sometimes im bothered by it and have to have something while im cooking biut over all im ok.

8. Lucky~Star

Lucky~Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My fiance thinks that Christmas has come early since i've been doing CD! Before I started I would only make us food that we both liked but now he's getting all of the stuff which I hated (and therefore wouldn't cook) but he loved!

I swear, making some of this food is really encouraging because I know the option is CD or the minging stuff in the pan in front of me. I know what i'd choose!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.