Cooking oil

lynseylou73

Quick query from you helpful souls......

I used sesame oil last night when stir-frying my last supper before starting today....

It has just occurred to me that it is carb-free so does that mean I can use this whilst on the diet plan??

Thanks in advance.....

It's also a very low calorie diet! I'd watch the amount of oil you use, as it is not really allowed. Do you have a sprayer? If not wipe the pan with kitchen roll beforehand. Most things can stirfry without oil.

What about a chicken breast - best to cut it up into strips in order to ensure it cooks properly dry?

Whlist I have your expert attention - are mange touts allowed? It doesn't mention in my booklet.

Thank you

i have a real weird way of making chicken. i put water in the pan, a not too little, not too much, i add some marigold bouillon when water is hot, i put the chicken in it, i add pepper, a pinch of salt, some herbs. it's yummy:) and no oil:)

My mum uses water when stir frying. It works really weel as her stir frys are really yummy.....

The only thing you can have that is not it that book is mushrooms. They were left out by accident. If it's not in the book it musn't pass your lips.

Thanks girls - great advice as always! About the mushrooms my counsellor (also my best friend) said that mushrooms are a no-no?? Would like clarity on this as I could happily eat mushrooms til the cows come home!

Are OXO's out of the question? Are Buillion the only cubes allowed?

Thanks

that would be a "no" with regards to OXO. you can have marigold vegetable bouillon though. the light green one:)

Back