• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

cooking toast!!!!

Toast!?!Toast....christ i couldnt resist i dont think...bread and butter are my absolute faves!!! Naughty husband!!!!

I say you should cut the plug off the toaster Jot!

Well i am THAT obsessed with bread that when i went for a facial and they put a wheat mask on i wanted to eat it, it smelt so much like bread- there is no way i can do this blimming diet grrrr just talking about it makes me want to cheat!!

My flat mates all just ordered in pizza, just arrived. I've sent them to another room!

Elie

Silver Member
Mmmh, toast... :drool:

Really, you should definitely give "the glare" to your husband jot :giggle:

I can teach you, I am really good at it :giggle:

My BF is great, he never eats in front of me without asking if it's OK 1st :eek:. isn't he sweet or what ...

Just think of how quickly you are going to shrink! What is best: losing weight or eating a toast? :D

Elie xx

PS: And now I want egg on toast, mmmh :drool: :mad:

God that was funny reading all of your reply's to my husbands toast last night, i had to go to be in the end the smell went on for ever and thank god i did when i got up this morning he had the frying pan out AND NOT WASHED UP!!!! :cool:what has happened i am on starvation and he has become a chef with a mission. :eek:(hehe)

loved that comment about the wheat face pack had me crying with laughter this morning.