1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 27 April 2010 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Slimming World from home
    I've just prepared the sw version of kfc and while doing so I thought about how since doing sw I attempt recipes etc that I never would have before and I am really pleased about that :)
    Do other people find the same thing?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Going2be*fab*at40

Going2be*fab*at40 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Fabulous Slimming World
    oh yes!
    I only used to cook proper food for special meals, but now I cook all of the time!
    I love popping out to pick up fresh ingedients and trying new things and we've found some lovely dishes that everyone enjoys!
    This is one of the main reasons why I love slimming world so much (aside from the weight loss of course!).
  4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    I also really enjoy cooking & agree that I now cook more meals that are different than what I would probably have done before.

I have a cupboard stuffed to the rafters with different herbs & spices that I never even heard of before, let alone cooked with!
  5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Slimming World from home
    Its great isn't it?! :)

I've got some beanfeast in my cupboard I've not tried yet...whats it like and what do you do with it?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.