COOOOLLLDDDDD!!!

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
I know it's stating the obvious but it's bloody freezing!!!
I can't stop shivering. I'm sure being on £600 per day doesn't help though.
I mean for real!
I'm Polish. I should be used it shouldn't I? lol

How is everyone coping with the weather?
Does anyone else find it hard to drink lots of water when it's so cold?
How many black teas can one have in a day? ;)

£600 per day? Marry me?

I guess you mean calories :D

I completely froze the fingers off myself earlier, scraping ice off the car. I'm not having a problem with water really. I guess if it's cold you could drink black tea/coffee instead? I'm not aware of there being any limit. I have two soups a day in my foodpacks which is quite nice for this weather.

LOL!!!! See?!
The cold froze my fingers AND my brain!
Of course I mean calories lol
I much prefer hot drinks these days. Maybe because we have been freezing at work too since our heating broke down... last winter lol

I wasn't having trouble with water until I left my bottle in the car over night and this morning it was frozen solid!

even before this real cold snap of weather came....i can honestly say i have NEVER felt cold like this in my life! there have been days when i literally cannot get warm! when i say i can feel the chill in my bones god i mean it :(

Hi Mags,
Ive been struggling with the cold water. I have found using the fruit of forest crystals lovely in hot water ( also the orange) is tasty as I can not drink plain hot water.
Its something to try.

Nutty x

It is freezing, I'm nightshift at the moment and I'm wearing leggings and a top underneath my uniform two zippers and a pair of ugg boots. Not looking very professional but needs must, but I still feel the cold, meant to get my weigh in tomorrow along with my food packs, I doubt that's going to happen with all this snow I may be forced to eat x

Back