copliments .....

A Better Me

Silver Member
hey everyone,
just want to share with you that on saturday night i worked behind the bar.
I cant believe how many compliments i got :D
nearly half of the club asked me if iv lost weight or how good i looked, where`s my bum gone..i even had 2 guys telling me i had sexy eyes (i no this has got nothing to do with my weight loss) but it made me feel great :D
I do find it quite embarrassing too though because as a big girl you dont receive that many compliments so to have that many people taking notice of me it made me a little uncomfortable. but on the whole i was feeling WOOHOO:happy036:

that is amazing hun.must have given you a right boost to know ppl are noticing your loss x
your doing great and i'm sure them compliments will continue by the bucketfull x

yeeeeeeeeah!!! happy for you :)

PPl are noticing your eyes now because they be glowing with happiness babes!! YOu've probably been hiding behind your weight and no one has noticed how gorge when you're in 'don't look at me!!' mode. Revel in all your compliments because you deserve them all!!

WOOP WOOP!!

you go girl!!! Enjoy every one of your well deserved compliments!!!

Thats brilliant - you revel in every one of the compliments you've fantastic and keep it up

Hi Claire,
that is only the start of it, there will be more compliments to come, so get used to them and enjoy them, you deserve to hear them all.
All the best.
Doirin

You deserve every compliment you receive - expect to get lots more of them in the future so get used to them!

x

Wooo!

Really pleased for you :D x

Brilliant! I love stories like this! :D

They will have you on a podium stand and people paying money to see you by the time you get to goal! lol

You go girl! :) Enjoy every minute!!!! ;)

Back