Copying posts!

Julslynne

No pain, no gain
Hi all. Can anyone tell me how to copy myself in posts. I seem to be the only one who can't get to grips with this lol. I'm only managing to quote lol. Xxx

You have to copy then paste Hun!
Sexy xx

Tks sexy. Thats why I can't do it then I'm on my iPad or my phone. I'll try it on my computer. Xxx

Julslynne said:
Tks sexy. Thats why I can't do it then I'm on my iPad or my phone. I'll try it on my computer. Xxx

I can do it on the iPad,not got a iphone! Tap and hold on screen until you get like a magnify circle then let go,you will then see a copy which you tap after extending dots on page you want to copy,then tap on your reply post,tap on screen again it will then say paste tap paste,then alter how you want to send your post,then send !!! You can do that with anything just copy what you want,close the page,then open were you want it,then paste!
Hope that helps Hun!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Tks sexy. Just tried that and it works. Hooray. Xxxx

Just to confirm, copying & pasting works the same way on the iPhone... :)

/loses the colours when copying coloured text this way though, which is a bit annoying! ;)

Xx

Yeh. It's is annoying isn't it? Tks pinky. Think I'm getting to grips with it now. Xx

No problemo hunny... :D

xx

Julslynne said:
Tks sexy. Just tried that and it works. Hooray. Xxxx

Your welcome,glad it worked for you hun!;)
Sexy xx

Last edited:
sexychick said:
Your welcome,glad it worked for you hun!
Sexy xx

Now I need to know how you get those little emoticons in the column at the side of your name lol. Xx

Julslynne said:
Now I need to know how you get those little emoticons in the column at the side of your name lol. Xx

Right here we go,on top of this page tap > next to copy post,then put your reply at bottom,tap go advanced then tap little square with A in it,put your reply,then tap on you emotion,check preview,then save changes. Then tap top left hand corner( lighter life foram),then tap right hand corner and tap refresh page,bingo!
Hope this helps you too lol!
Sexy xx

Hiya sexy. Sorry to be a pain. You know the page showing all the threads well some people have got smilies in the column by the side.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Julslynne said:
Hiya sexy. Sorry to be a pain. You know the page showing all the threads well some people have got smilies in the column by the side.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ok tap on > again then when you do your thread,scroll to bottom of page,then add your icon!

Sexy xx

Back