Cor blimey!!... When you put it like that...!!!

Jambro

Afternoon all... Nearly the weekend!!
I was chatting with my 6yr old daughter this morning and I said..
"Brooke, mommy has lost nearly 5 new born babies off her body" and it suddenly dawned on me,
How the heck did I carry that around every day? I could not physically hold 5 babies in my arms!!!
I know I still have a very long way to go but when you think of it like that..!!! WOW!!

Well done that's fab !! Sometimes it takes a while before it dawns on you just how well you've done :) x

Ohhhh that's a brilliant way to look at it! Well done! xx

Fantastic - I love the way this diet happens so fast - its only when you really think about it that the enormity of it hits, Keep up the good work :)

AMxx

What a fab way to look at it x

It's amazing really what we carried around with us! I have lost more than my 8 year old weighs! And I certainly struggle to lift her now x

Hello,
I am new to this but would like to join in with you all in the lead up to Christmas! I am on day 4 and have 3 stone to lose :/
xx

Wow that is impressive, well done.

Hey Cagney, I'm the same as you, only on day four and have around 3 stone+ to lose. I am one of these people who need quick results or I often lose interest. But plan to take this plan one week at a time and can't wait to see the difference! Good luck on your first weigh in love. Xx

Back