core plan soup

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kikuka, 19 November 2008 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi everyone, I am coming off Cambridhe diet after 7 stone in a few weeks and want to lose 1 more stone with ww. I am planning ahead, and hope to follow the core plan. Does anyone know of any shop bought soups that are allowed on core?
    Thanks. i am sure I will be around a lot shortly picking your brains if that is ok! I just want to get the last bit of weight off using a healthy eating plan i can use for life!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kitty_la_la

Kitty_la_la Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I think ww soups are ok on core :)

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    any non-creamy ones, so like your covent garden tomato and basil, chilli bean etc.. as long as they're not high in calories.. the covent garden ones are actually REALLY nice..

in general i've never had a problem with soups - i get the heinz BIG soups, and have a whole tin and a couple of ryvitas with philadelphia light and salad on them.. and i've always been okay - as for you if you only have a stone to goal (i have another 5ish..) maybe half a tin or something? I think its batchelors do the healthy choices soups - they'd be okay for Core - carrot and coriander etc.. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.