core/points - and hello btw!

mfinnis

Hello....joining you from W8 matters - my consultant suddenly left me in the lurch so decided to revert to ww as it has helped me in the past...2 stone down from w8 and hoping to keep it off plus shed another stone if poss....anyway introductions over....its been a long time since I did ww last and don't know what this new "core" is all about - can't glean much from the website so wonder if you experts can help me out....whats the difference between that and points - which is better/most flexible??

Thanks for your help guys and looking forward to making some more friends from the ww pages - think minimins is fab and has really helped me stick to my diet this time...:sign0163:

Marie
x

Welcome aboard :)

I prefer Points, I think theyre more flexible, nothing is off limits so long as you keep within your points.

Core has loads of free foods, you can eat loads of them and you have I think its 21 points to do you the week, not a huge amount if you want extras :)

Its really down to choice, some people prefer Core because you can eat loads, while some of us prefer Points. I personally need the discipline of points so that when my points are done, thats me for the day.

Back