Cosmo's chain of buffets

I all I have my works do on sat and we're off to cosmos which is a Asian style buffet the pretty much have every style of food available. Ill more than likely stick to sushi but can anyone tell me what damage everything else will do to me syn wise. Anyone eaten here before?
TIA

Ria x

Sorry, never heard of it. Don't know what an Asian style buffet is. Perhaps other people don't either, which is why you aren't getting any replies.

Is there a link you can post?

Rhirhi1983 said:
I all I have my works do on sat and we're off to cosmos which is a Asian style buffet the pretty much have every style of food available. Ill more than likely stick to sushi but can anyone tell me what damage everything else will do to me syn wise. Anyone eaten here before?
TIA

Ria x

Do u have a copy off the menu or a link then we might be able to help x

Hey,
There isn't really a menu it's a buffet with food from 9 different country's but all in Asia so I guess it's like 9 different takeaways :))
I think there's about 10 cosmos in uk so guess it was a stab in the dark thinking I'd get someone who ate there lol!
Anyway I think the plan to stick to sushi is my best bet or Thai I know what to order that's low syn with Thai food.
Fingers crossed I stay strong enough to walk past the crispy duck bar! X

http://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/our-menu.html

Hiya
Stick to the things that are in the book - egg fried rice or boiled if they have it, noodles, beef in black bean, Indian curry etc - not syn free but at least it gives you an idea. I love Cosmo - especially the steamed dumplings but no idea of syns for those!! Also stir fry is bound to be low and has superfree ! Enjoy!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back