Cost of cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by maggief2, 14 February 2010 Social URL.

1. maggief2

maggief2 Loves To Chat

Start Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    hi all,

just want to start by saying wow i cant believe that you have all lost so much you are all real insperation, I am thinking of joining but am a bit worried about the cost how much on average does it cost to follow the plan? I really need to do something i have tried all the diets an none have worked any help that you could give would help a lot.
    magz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Magz!

The products are priced individually. My CDC charges £2 for tetras and porridge, £2.20 for the bars and £1.70 for the shakes.

The best thing to do would be to ring your local CDC and ask. You could arrange a meeting and chat and see whether you want to do the diet or not.

It's the best thing I ever did! Good luck girl :)

4. Scottishmum

Scottishmum Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(29.67%)
    Hi Maggie,

Before considering how much the diet costs, do a small exercise and work out how much you spend on food, including things like takeaways, the odd chocolate bar, bottle of wine, or whatever your indulgence is and you'll probably find you'll end up saving money.

Each Consultant may charge a different price as we are self employed. We do have an rrp as guidance some are like the prices that gaelic faery has given above and others, like me, charge a set price per meal no matter whether you have shakes, soups, ready made cartons or bars. As a guide, you will be somewhere between £36 and £42 per week.

Hope this helps!

5. determinator

determinator Banned

yeah depending what you have ( ie bars are more expensive ) it will be between £36 and £42 a week .. but consider what you spend on food and drink now .. as you wont need any other food , drink , takeaways etc .. I was spending about £15 a week on pepsi max and we ate out once a week and had a take away .. so I actually save money doing this diet as its the little bits that you get here and there that add up to a lot of money spent on food a week .
    It is soo worth doing :)

6. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    CD is cheap compared to what you spend on food :D

Good luck x

7. maggief2

maggief2 Loves To Chat

Start Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    Thanks for all the replys have got in touch with the cdc and have to go tommorrow at half one to see her. will let you know what happens.
    Magz

8. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    you won't regret it - if you do have to stretch a bit to afford it, it's so worth it and for me that helped to keep me on the straight and narrow as I didn't want to cheat and waste the money I'd spent that week
    Good luck!

9. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    :) i just see you are inch taller than me and wanting to lose the same weight, how long did it take u on CB diet

10. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When I am 100 per cent cd miles cheaper than my old compulsive eating and nightly wine habit.x

11. Cartwoman

Cartwoman Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's exactly how I think off it. Why would you cheat yourself and waste money like that. This way I really feel that I can't cheat myself in any way. ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.